Please note: Binance files only provide 3 months of history at a time. For example, if you traded in all 4 quarters of 2019, you will have 4 files to upload.
- When you log into your account, click the "Orders" dropdown in the top right hand corner of the screen and select "Spot Order".
- Select "Trade History" from the left hand navigation pane.
- Select "Export complete trade history" on the right side of the screen.
- Select "Custom (max range 3 months)" and then input the desired date range you would like information for.
- When you log into your account, select the "Wallet" dropdown in the top right hand corner of the screen and select "Spot Wallet".
- Select "Deposit & Withdrawal History" from the left hand navigation pane. (Note that Deposits are selected by default)
- On the Crypto tab, select "Export Deposit History" from the right hand side of the page.
- Select "Withdrawal" under Deposit & Withdrawal History page header and download follow the same steps to 'Export Withdrawal History' for Crypto.
NOTE: If you have BNB Dust Conversions or Distributions on Binance, that data will not be in the standard trade, deposit, or withdrawal files. If applicable, you will need to retrieve those transactions and enter them into the system.