1. Login to your account and navigate to the Bitcoin tab on the left hand side of the screen.
2. Once on the Bitcoin wallet page, click the download icon on the right side of the screen next to the search bar.
3. Select the wallet(s) for which you want to export transaction history, specify the time range you would like to export, and click the blue "Generate Report" button.
4. Click the green "Download Report" button and save down the csv file that is generated.
5. Once the file has downloaded, proceed to the Manual Upload screen in Lukka Software. Select "Blockchain.com" as the Source/Venue and "Transfer" as the Transaction File Type.
6. Select your file from your computer and load your file
NOTE: Blockchain.com only allows you to download your Bitcoin transaction history.