To download your Coinbase transaction history, you can use the following two options: 1) Coinbase OAuth or 2) download transaction files.
Method 1: Coinbase OAuth
- Go to the data collection screen in Lukka Tax
- Click on the Coinbase OAuth "Connect" button
- You will be prompted to enter your Coinbase credentials
- Enter your Coinbase credentials and wait for the data to import into Lukka Software
- You will be able to see the number of trades and transfers imported in the upload history section
Method 2: Download transaction files
- Login to your Coinbase account on your web browser, and go to the drop-down menu in the top right hand corner of your screen (click the icon of a person) and select 'Tools'.
- Go to the 'Taxes & Reports' tab and click the 'Generate Report' button next to 'Transaction History'.
- Click 'Generate Report' for the 'CSV Report' Option. The data filters of 'All Time', 'All Assets' and 'All Transactions' should already be selected. If not, please make those selections.
- Once generated, click the blue 'Download Button'.
Note: do NOT use the Tax Report by asset (i.e. Coinbase-ETHWallet-TaxReport-2020-01-01)
5. Go to step 4 in this FAQ for more instructions on how to upload your Coinbase file
Please note: Coinbase provides both trades and transfers in the same file. After you load your file, you will see your file split into separate Trade and Transfer files under Coinbase in the Upload History section.