Blockchain.com only allows you to download transaction histories on a per asset basis. If you executed any swaps between two assets, you must download separate transaction files for each of those assets to ensure you are capturing a full and accurate history of your transactions. Blockchain.com also has a separate transaction history export file for their exchange. If you use both the exchange and wallet service, please make sure to follow the additional steps to download the exchange file export as well.
To download wallet transaction history:
- Go to the menu bar on the left side of the screen and click on the name of the crypto asset you would like to download transaction history of.
- Click the ‘Download’ button on the upper right side of the screen
- Select the asset and the time period that you would like to download transaction history for and click ‘Generate Report’.
- Once generated, click the blue 'Download Button'.
To swap history
- Go to Swap from the left navigation panel of your Wallet.
- At the top of the page, click on Order History (next to Swap).
- If you have Swap order history, there will be a “Download” button next to the “Need Help?” button.
- Click “Download.” This will send an email containing your Swap order history for the last year to your verified wallet email address.